Katalog testów Gramatyka Tryby warunkowe i unreal past III tryb warunkowy
Wpisz w lukę podany w nawiasie czasownik w takiej formie, by uzyskać poprawne gramatycznie zdanie. Użyj trzeciego trybu warunkowego.
Poziom: Intermediate. Test rozwiązano 12807 razy. Średni wynik: 72,82 %.
Pobierz test w wersji do druku (pdf)
1. If I (know) you weren't at home, I wouldn't have come.
2. She can't have seen you. If she had, she (stop) to talk.
3. If I (not be) so exhausted, I would have come with you to the concert.
4. If I had known you had a girlfriend, I (invite) her to the party.
5. I (forgot) about the anniversary if Sam hadn't reminded me.
6. I saw a beautiful painting in the gallery. If I (have) enough money, I would have bought it.
7. If I had known he was a drinker, I (not lend) him my car.
8. The traffic was so heavy that it (be) faster if I had walked.
9. If I (drive) slowly, I wouldn't have been given a ticket.
10. If the concert had started 20 minutes later, I (not miss) it.
11. If I (not marry) her, I wouldn't have gained such success.
12. If I hadn't drink so much, I (not say) such stupid things.
13. It's a pity she didn't come. If she (show up), the party would have looked much better.
14. If he had learnt more, he (not fail) the exam.
15. I'm sure she (agree) to meet if you had asked her out that night.
I tryb warunkowy
Zerowy i I tryb warunkowy
II tryb warunkowy
Tryby warunkowe - podsumowanie
I i II tryb warunkowy