Katalog testów Gramatyka Strona bierna i mowa zależna Mowa zależna - przekształcanie zdań
Przekształć podane zdanie na mowę zależną
Poziom: Pre-intermediate. Test rozwiązano 32565 razy. Średni wynik: 47,68 %.
Pobierz test w wersji do druku (pdf)
1. 'I don't have enough money,' said Kate. Kate said she enough money.
2. 'I feel good,' said John. He said he good.
3. 'I'm going to buy a new car,' said Paul. Paul said he a new car.
4. 'I can help you,' she said. She said she .
5. 'I will phone you when I arrive,' said Peter. Peter said he .
6. 'I'm tired because I have been running,' he said. He said he .
7. 'I have lost my wallet,' said James. James said he .
8. 'My house has been broken into,' she said. She said that .
9. 'I'm not hungry because I've just eaten,' said my brother. My brother said he .
10. 'I can't go to the party,' said Sara. Sara said she .
11. She said: 'Don't move!' She told us .
12. 'Wait for me,' asked Susan. Susan asked .
13. 'Don't tell anybody,' said John. John asked .
14. 'Do you feel good?' asked Sue. Sue asked .
15. 'I have never met you,' said Paul to me. Paul said it was the first time he .