Katalog testów Gramatyka Czasy angielskie Past simple - wstaw czasownik w odpowiedniej formie
Wstaw podany w nawiasie czasownik w odpowiedniej formie czasu past simple.
Poziom: Beginner. Test rozwiązano 13111 razy. Średni wynik: 82,38 %.
Pobierz test w wersji do druku (pdf)
1. Unfortunately, you (fail) the entrance exam.
2. Yesterday I (finish) my classes 2 hours earlier than usual.
3. Have you seen this film? Yes, I (watch) it yesterday.
4. I (see) you when I was going home.
5. My dad (come) home very late yesterday.
6. I (meet) my English teacher some days ago, but she didn't recognise me.
7. I (stop) smoking about two years ago.
8. When I (leave) the house, it started raining.
9. The Radiohead's concert (be) a really great event.
10. Have you heard that? She (say) she likes me.
11. He (ask) me to help with the washing-up.
12. She (not like) football some years ago, but now she watches all the games in TV.
13. She (thank) me for the present and invited me for a party.
14. At first I (not want) to buy a dog, but now I'm glad we have such a nice puppy.
15. I (tell) you that it's not a good idea, but you didn't want to listen my advice.
16. Paul (break) the window during a football match.
17. While Kate was playing in her room, her cat (jump) out of the window.
18. My grandfather (die) at the age of 80.
19. He (pass) his driving test only two weeks ago, and yesterday he had a crash.
20. I (try) to give up smoking some weeks ago, but I can't live without cigarettes.
Past simple - wstaw czasownik w odpowiedniej formie cz. 2
Past perfect simple czy past perfect continuous?
Past continuous - wstaw czasownik w odpowiedniej formie
Present simple - wstaw czasownik w odpowiedniej formie
Future simple - wstaw czasownik w odpowiedniej formie